Opening Senior PR Advisor
Are you a seasoned PR advisor? A networker who inspires and also has knowledge about the technology market? Then we are looking for you.
Amsterdam-based communications bureau Lubbers De Jong is a well-known player in the ICT industry. For some 30 years we have supported companies in the technology, innovation and Internet sector with their communications, public relations and social media. In 2014, we received the Dutch PR Award from VPRA for our ‘outstanding and effective’ work. With the addition of new customers we are currently looking to expand our team with a Senior PR Advisor.
For our customers we create content and implement strategies to increase their name recognition and awareness, strengthen their reputation and introduce them to new contacts. In addition to traditional channels we use multiple new forms of media.
You are responsible for:
- The creation of communications policies and account plans for a variety of companies, from large corporate organizations to innovative start-ups.
- The advising of customers about the implementation of communications and marketing materials based on your experience and analysis of developments in the market.
- The inspiration and guidance of your colleagues.
- The team formulation and implementation of PR, digital marketing and content marketing plans.
- The maintenance of existing press relationships and building of new contacts with among others analysts, bloggers, opinion leaders and opinion makers.The further extension and professionalization of the bureau.
For this job we are looking for a driven and inspiring Senior Advisor with a minimal of six years of relevant work experience. You have an academic working and thinking level, are extroverted, flexible, proactive and have outstanding relationship and presentation skills. In addition, you are motivated, creative, pragmatic, service-oriented, empathetic and stress resistent. You have knowledge of the software market, new technologies and know the possibilities of new media and the digital world. Above all, you are a good writer and you have a command of Dutch and English in both speaking and writing.
What we offer
We provide full-time employment with a competitive salary, a nice work environment in the center of Amsterdam and a dynamic work culture. You get the freedom and the trust to fulfill your job responsibilities, which consist of a diversity of assignments and tasks geared to inspire companies.
Are you the enthusiastic and experienced PR Advisor we are seeking? Mail your CV, including references to: Anke van Heerebeek, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information see our website: www.lubbersdejong.nl or call: 020 2050428.
Please reply to:
Anke van Heerebeek